Difference between stainless steel bearings, bearing steel bearings and carbon steel bearings
Release time: 2017-11-28 21:32:44 Views: 1048
(1) bearing steel bearings generally have a relatively high carbon content, mainly to enhance wear resistance,
(2) Stainless steel generally has a high Cr content, exceeding 12%, mainly to take advantage of its corrosion resistance.
(3) Compared with ordinary bearings, stainless steel bearings are corrosion resistant and widely used. The bearing ring and rolling element are made of AISISUS440C stainless steel (9Cr18Mo, 9Cr18) after vacuum quenching and tempering. The cage and seal ring frame material is AISI304 stainless steel.
(4) Compared with ordinary bearing steel, stainless steel bearings have stronger rust and corrosion resistance. Choose appropriate lubricants and dust caps, etc., and can be used in the environment of -60 ℃ ~ + 300 ℃. Stainless steel deep groove ball bearings are resistant to moisture and corrosion caused by several other media. Widely used in food processing, medical equipment, pharmaceutical machinery.
(5) Washable: Stainless steel bearings can be washed down without having to relubricate to prevent rusting.
The difference between carbon steel bearings and bearing steel bearings:
(1) The heat treatment hardness of carbon steel materials is not as high as that of bearing steel. Because it has only the hardness of the skin, the service life is relatively short.
(2) The dimensional tolerance is not as high as the control accuracy without bearing steel, and the rotation flexibility is not as good as the bearing steel.
(3) If the price is mass production, the price of the blanking die is quite cheap, but there must be a quantity, if there is no quantity, the bearing model is not very large, and the cost of the bearing steel is not much different.
If you need bearing steel bearings , stainless steel bearing technical problems or bearing steel bearings and stainless steel bearing requirements, please call in time, please call Shanghai Yuwei Bearing Co., Ltd. service hotline: 021-51099639 or 15001823721 or email: yw @ yw-brg. com official website: http://gifudayo.com