[Miniature Bearings] Bearings do not know national boundaries-starting from myself-Yuwei Bearing
Release time: 2017-11-19 20:46:59 Views: 834
At present, the high-end bearings imported by China are mainly from the United States, Japan, Sweden, Germany, Romania and other Western countries. Nearly 80% of the bearings in the world are produced by multinational companies in these countries. Their bearings rely on reliable steel materials, exquisite workmanship and excellent quality to almost monopolize the domestic high-end bearing market in China. Although there are about 6,000 bearing companies in China, the total sales of the top ten bearing companies only account for nearly 40% of the entire industry.
According to incomplete statistics, in 2009, China's bearing industry output reached 10 billion sets, with a total output value of 90 billion yuan, ranking third in the world. Among them, there are 1,750 enterprises above designated size, and only 5 have annual sales of more than 3 billion yuan, but the import and export deficit exceeds 800 million US dollars. This situation improved in 2010, but the annual deficit was still as high as 500-600 million US dollars, and imported bearings still monopolized the high-end bearing market in China.
There are serious problems in China's bearing industry with many enterprises, small scale, single products, and poor industry concentration; the product structure is unreasonable, the proportion of low-end products is too large, the most critical independent innovation capability is insufficient, the technology research and development investment is insufficient, and the industry average research and development Investment accounts for a low proportion of sales. Precision bearings, high-speed train bearings, civil aviation bearings, etc. are monopolized by foreign bearing companies.
The domestic sales of imported bearings have made domestic bearing manufacturers aware of unprecedented pressure. Why are imported bearings so popular? As a domestic bearing, what can we do? This is a question worthy of every decision maker of domestic bearing manufacturers.
Below we analyze the difference between domestic bearings and imported bearings from the aspects of quality and price:
I. Quality difference analysis:
1) Now assume that the bearing production and processing technology has a total of 100 procedures. Generally, manufacturers have only taken the first 90 procedures to reduce the finished product. This is the fundamental reason why our domestic bearings have a gap compared with imported bearings!
2) The requirements are different for different customers, and the use environment is different. Not to mention different processing technologies, at least the bearing assembly will also be different (such as: refueling / grease, live cover / dead cover, crown protection / wave protection Wait)
3) For mobile phones, there are: copycat version, second-hand version, Hong Kong version, refurbished version, imported original version, more upgrade versions, and even limited edition. Bearings are the same.
4) Cooperation is a process. The first cooperation: We are willing to provide bearing samples to test the quality. Through the feedback problems, we will solve the problems according to the problems, so that we can further understand the use environment and requirements of the bearings. Only In this way, we can process as required.
5) The last few processes: one is according to the customer's requirements, the other is according to the bearing environment, and the other is according to our professional cooperation. Most of the domestic bearing quality is very different. This occurs because many bearing manufacturers are In the production according to the requirements of the country, it has not been done according to people.
6) Even non-standard bearings: can also be determined by standard bearings.
Second, price difference analysis:
1) Different customers have different bearing requirements, so the processing technology will be different, so the price will be different.
2) If it is assumed that the bearing processing technology has a total of 50 procedures, the bearing processing technology and process of Shanghai Yuwei Bearing Co., Ltd. has always been consistent, and it is processed and produced according to internationally required procedures. In different regions, different manufacturers are generally the same in terms of price. If the price deviation is large compared with other manufacturers, it can only be said that the other party only took the first 90 processes or less!
3) The difference in bearing prices is closely related to labor, materials, and working hours.
4) If the customer's requirements for bearings are relatively common, of course, Yuwei bearings can also be produced according to customer requirements.
In short, as the market continues to change, imported bearings and domestic bearings are also in a conversion relationship. In recent years, major bearing manufacturers have increased their investment and worked hard on bearing research to gradually increase the domestic bearing market share, but to reverse the current The situation is still a long way to go. As a member of the bearing army, Yuwei must start from itself. Even if it is a small grass, it must also be the grass that is not trampled by people to realize the dream of royal micro bearings and products.
上海御微轴承有限公司 服务热线：021-51099639或者15001823721或者邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org官网： http://gifudayo.com If you have questions or related requirements, you can always call Shanghai Yuwei Bearing Co., Ltd. service hotline: 021-51099639 or 15001823721 or email: email@example.com official website: http://gifudayo.com